The 2024 Nissan Armada is the latest iteration of the brand’s flagship SUV, which offers a spacious and refined cabin, a potent V8 engine, and a host of advanced technology and safety features. The Armada competes in the full-size SUV segment with rivals such as the Chevrolet Tahoe, the Ford Expedition, and the Toyota Sequoia, but it stands out with its impressive towing capacity, upscale interior, and attractive pricing.
What's New for 2024?
The 2024 Nissan Armada carries over mostly unchanged from the previous model year, which received a significant refresh that included a new front-end design, a larger and more modern infotainment screen, and more standard driver-assist features. The only notable update for 2024 is the addition of a new Midnight Edition package, which adds black exterior accents, 20-inch black wheels, and black leather seats to the SL trim level.
How Much Does the 2024 Nissan Armada Cost?
The 2024 Nissan Armada is available in four trim levels: S, SV, SL, and Platinum. The base S trim starts at $55,450 for the rear-wheel-drive version and $58,650 for the four-wheel-drive version. The S trim comes standard with features such as:
- A 5.6-liter V8 engine that delivers 400 horsepower and 413 lb-ft of torque
- A seven-speed automatic transmission
- An 8,500-pound towing capacity
- A trailer brake controller and sway control
- A 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- A 7-inch digital instrument cluster
- A 13-speaker Bose sound system
- A wireless smartphone charger
- A Wi-Fi hotspot
- Nissan Safety Shield 360, which includes automatic emergency braking, blind-spot warning, lane-departure warning, rear cross-traffic alert, and more
The SV trim adds more convenience and comfort features, such as:
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- LED fog lights
- A power liftgate
- A power tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel
- A memory system for the driver’s seat, steering wheel, and outside mirrors
- Heated front seats
- A navigation system
- An adaptive cruise control system
- A traffic sign recognition system
The SV trim starts at $58,250 for the rear-wheel-drive version and $61,450 for the four-wheel-drive version.
The SL trim enhances the Armada’s luxury and style with features such as:
- A dual-panel panoramic moonroof
- Roof rails
- Chrome door handles and side mirrors
- Leather upholstery
- A heated steering wheel
- A 360-degree camera system
- A remote engine start system
- A power-folding third-row seat
The SL trim starts at $64,900 for the rear-wheel-drive version and $68,100 for the four-wheel-drive version. The SL trim is also eligible for the new Midnight Edition package, which costs an extra $1,990.
The 2024 Nissan Armada Platinum trim is the top-of-the-line model, which adds more premium and exclusive features, such as:
- 22-inch alloy wheels
- A rear-seat entertainment system with dual 8-inch monitors
- A rear-seat wireless headphone system
- Quilted leather seats with contrast stitching
- Ventilated front seats
- Heated second-row seats
- A rearview mirror with a built-in camera display
- A head-up display
- An intelligent rearview mirror
- A blind-spot intervention system
The 2024 Nissan Armada Platinum trim starts at $69,900 for the rear-wheel-drive version and $73,100 for the four-wheel-drive version.